Join PR News’ roster of experts on Nov. 7 for this of-the-moment, must-attend discussion on how brands are finding new ways to advance their corporate responsibility and brand activism goals. You'll learn how brands are handling the balancing act, and the factors you should consider before wading into a heated debate.
Speakers will share real-life case studies of how incorporating political and ethical stances into business practices has met with success in terms of image, profit, hiring, marketing and more. We’ll also bring data into the picture as presenters discuss how doing the right thing doesn’t just feel good, it’s a rising tide that lifts all ships.
What you'll learn:
- Communicate your core values and manage brand reputation amid political turmoil
- Respond if the president tweets about your brand
- Determine which corporate responsibility goals should be prioritized in the current climate
- Empower employees and other stakeholders to take action
- Anticipate employee and customer sentiment about charged political issues
- Promote talent recruitment via corporate responsibility
- Integrate government relations into your communications
- Approach the media consumption habits of a public that increasingly distrusts traditional news channels