Building, maintaining and communicating a reputation of good corporate citizenship is not just good business—it’s a key to survival as the world economy grinds its way back to stability. As a professional communicator, you know that there has never been a better time than the present moment to advance CSR and sustainability initiatives for your organization and for your clients. And PR News’ Corporate Social Responsibility & Green PR Guidebook will be your go-to source for the essential insights, strategies and tactics that will burnish your reputation as a CSR leader and aid you in proving the value of corporate responsibility, launching programs and communicating your successes.
- Chapter 1—Overview & Research
- Chapter 2—Cause Marketing & Community Relations
- Chapter 3—Digital Communications
- Chapter 4—Media Relations
- Chapter 5—Stakeholder Communications
- Chapter 6—Sustainability Reporting
- Chapter 7—Philanthropy Communications
- Chapter 8—Internal Communications
- Chapter 9—Crisis Communications
- Chapter 10—Green Messaging
- Chapter 11—Case Studies
Review Full T.O.C.
We thank all of the CSR experts who have contributed to this guidebook and have generously shared their best practices. We hope you do the same and share your CSR success stories with us at PR News.
Order Your Copy Now!
If you have any questions or would like to order by phone, contact Client Services at email@example.com or (888)-707-5814.