When talking about brand advocates, some organizations overlook their most important resource: employees. Your employees can be your best ambassadors, helping to build excitement around your brand and give your company a leg-up in retaining its best employees and recruiting fresh talent. But employee engagement programs require clear objectives, an alignment of the right resources and a corporate culture that rallies your staff around the brand’s mission and impact.
Join PR News on Nov. 29 to hear the inside story of how our roster of experts built programs that activated their employees into becoming brand evangelists. Speakers will offer case studies and insights into developing programs for motivation and morale, educating employees on how they can take part in CSR activities and creating a culture with advocacy at its core.
What you'll learn:
- Promote your organization’s values and culture internally for authentic engagement from employees
- Empower workers to share on-brand content across their social media networks
- Foster an atmosphere of teamwork and accountability to incentivize getting—and staying—involved
- Create a content plan specifically for employees
- Build a recognition program that fosters employee buy-in to the brand’s identity and mission
- Measure and refine your program by developing a set of key metrics and evaluating what’s working and how you can improve