Join PR News on Jan. 20, 2016, for a comprehensive look into paid advertising on social media. In this webinar, industry experts will teach you how to use promoted posts on social networks to reach your business goals while engaging the largest possible audience—all without breaking the bank.
The social media landscape is always changing. Besides the ebb and flow of an individual platform’s popularity, social media sites are constantly changing their algorithms, which makes a communicator’s job more than just creating great content. That means PR pros need to know how each platform shows promoted content to users, and using that knowledge to game the system and get the most bang for your buck.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Buy ads on each network. Each platform sells ads in different ways. For example, Twitter sells ads based on engagement, whereas on Facebook you can pay per impression
- Optimize user data to target content to a specific audience
- Use Facebook’s algorithm changes to put your content in front of the right users
- Determine which types of content will do well with paid support
- Use video ads on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Establish goals for paid posts and measure your results throughout a campaign’s lifecycle
- Build a promoted post from the ground up on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Use Twitter’s expansion of promoted tweets to logged-out users and potentially reach 500 million more users
- Tell when a promoted post has done all it can and should be taken down or updated
- Take the social data you already have and create content that is sure to resonate with your audience