Tuesday, February 23, 2021
1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
Newsrooms are continuing to shrink or shutter, with even top-tier publications facing layoffs and staff shortages. In response, many journalists have gone solo, launching independent publications on Substack and other e-letter platforms. It’s high time for PR professionals to pursue other avenues for spreading their messages far and wide.
Here’s the good news: As the traditional journalist pool has shrunk, the world of “earned” media has expanded, encompassing newsletters, influencer content, streamlined corporate press hubs and widely shared social media posts.
In this webinar, our speakers will share best practices for meeting the PR challenge of a dwindling list of journalist contacts in 2021 with proven earned media tactics.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to leverage influencers to spread company news far and wide
- How to reach journalists on new platforms (Substack, e-letters, etc.)
- Leveraging social media as a stand-in for traditional media distribution
- Measuring and reporting out ROI on digital efforts to prove their value as compared to MSM coverage
- Best practices for corporate newsroom sites that don’t fall flat
- Effective tools for measuring earned digital media and monitoring reach