Is your organization making the most of Instagram’s newest features? Whether you’re a team of one, on a small social team or part of a larger communications department, Instagram makes it easier than ever to grow, excite and engage with your audience.
While Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat each have their own problems retaining users, Instagram continues to thrive. Hitting the 1 billion monthly active-user milestone in June, the photo-sharing app continues to grow its monthly user base by about five percent each quarter.
Because Instagram releases updates with such frequency that they can be easy to miss, PR News assembled a roster of experts with hands-on experience building and maintaining valuable Instagram campaigns to share their best tips for communicating on the platform
Join PR News on Jan. 23 as our experts share pro tips and in-depth case studies for creating masterful Instagram campaigns that make every shot, story and broadcast momentous.
What You’ll Learn?
- Integrate all of Instagram’s features – from Stories to IGTV to voice messaging – into authentic campaigns that highlight your brand’s culture and the issues you support
- Formulate a solid posting plan that can help you measure engagement effectively
- Build a well-rounded profile complete with links, highlights and a tagline that works
- Refine the art of the Instagram Story by using features like the emoji scale, question stickers and music to improve your engagement
- Leverage your images with expanded call to action buttons, shoppable tags and targeted Ads
- Extend your reach on Instagram by creating audience personas and using Topic Channels to find members of your target audience you haven’t met yet