Today, anything less than a real-time response is too little, too late—learn how to be better prepared to stay nimble in the heat of a crisis.
Organizations like yours need to be proactive to survive, which is why our speakers are crafting their presentations to focus on the most effective ways to anticipate, mitigate and manage a crisis.
It’s easy to think of crisis management as a reflex rather than a deliberate approach. But keeping your finger on the pulse of your brand’s image—and having the right assets, tactics and plans ready to deploy at a moment’s notice—is the only way to escape a crisis unscathed.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create the best crisis management plan for your company
- How to develop flexible creative assets that can be prepared before a crisis and adapted on the fly
- Instruction on using social listening tactics to get real-time information on your company’s reputation
- How to keep consistent messaging across different media platforms while a narrative continues to develop
- How to measure social and traditional media channels to track the effectiveness of your work throughout a crisis
- Ideas for creating social posts, emergency websites and other digital assets in anticipation of a crisis
- How to build cross-departmental communication systems so your organization is connected and informed throughout a crisis