Both B2B and B2C companies know that brand engagement on LinkedIn is the holy grail. LinkedIn has over half a billion users, and more than 60 million are senior-level influencers. What’s more, the network has become the go-to for recruitment and acquisition. But how do you find your audience and connect with your specific audience in a resonant way on this popular professional platform? And how do you use new features such as LinkedIn Live?
Join PR News for a webinar on March 20 that will show you how. Social media experts from top brands will dig into their strategies for high brand engagement on LinkedIn and techniques to build business relationships and promote business objectives.
We’ll teach you:
- How to find your audience on LinkedIn.
- What kind of content LinkedIn users prefer to see from brands, and how to use keywords and hashtags to broaden your reach.
- How to try out different messaging approaches with your stakeholders to see what sticks.
- How to get your C-suite in the thought leadership mix and gain followers.
- How to use your ad budget to reach a specific audience, and how to get the most from your ad spend.
- How to use video and other rich-media assets to stand out from your competitors.
- The new opportunities offered by LinkedIn Live and how your brand can best utilize this new feature.