Join PR News October 11, when our panel of brand communicators will share how to modify your organic approach on Facebook to keep abreast of the platform’s algorithm changes and create content that naturally floats to the top of news feeds.
It’s challenging to break through the paid content floating to the top of your news feeds. But building the right organic toolkit will still put your content in front of the right users without requiring you to spend a cent on paid social. Our content marketing experts will share their secrets of organic success.
What You’ll Learn:
- Craft highly shareable content that appeals beyond your target audience
- Adapt a content marketing strategy that works around Facebook’s algorithm change
- Develop a cross-platform strategy and distribution process
- Spur and curate crowdsourced content that’s optimized to engage communities
- Leverage data and free insights to create engaging organic content
- Work with micro-influencers and brand advocates to maximize your organic reach