Tuesday, October 22, 2019
1:30 – 3:00 pm ET
Influencers can be one of the most important assets to your social brand strategy—but they can also be the riskiest. Bloggers, local celebrities, online advocates and industry experts have become indispensable additions to a communicator’s contact list, but they’re also human beings who can make mistakes or fail.
In this webinar you’ll hear from experts on how to cultivate relationships with the right influencers, how to weave them into your social strategy in an effective way, how to vet them and keep tabs on their activities to ensure your values remain aligned, and how to measure performance to see if these individuals are actually boosting your bottom line.
You will learn:
- How to pick the right influencers for your brand and goals
- The benefits of microinfluencers versus macroinfluencers and which is right for your brand
- How to incorporate influencer marketing into your existing social strategy
- The warning signs of a high-risk influencer
- What a protective influencer agreement should look like
- How to use social listening and tracking to keep tabs on influencers and avert disaster
- Tools to manage an influencer crisis
- How to prove the ROI of your influencer marketing program
- How to maintain productive relationships with your social media influencers
- How other brands engage with influencers—and what you can learn from their success stories