- PR’s Role in Employee Communications
- Motivation and Morale
- Internal Social Media Guidelines and Recommendations
- Leading and Nurturing Your PR Team
- Communicating With Employees in CrisisC
- Communicating With Different Generations of Employees
- HR’s Collaboration With PR
- Your Brand Evangelist Plan
- Recommendations for Organizational Structure
- Review Full T.O.C.
Every aspect of public relations has had to evolve to keep up with a changing world, and employee communications is no exception. The way employees use social media affects brand reputation; the speed of information dissemination makes it more important than ever to communicate quickly to stem the tide of rumor; a new generation entering the workforce has values and motivations different from the generations preceding it. As organizations look to serve some of their most important stakeholders—those inside the organization—they must continually seek to emulate the example of PR experts who keep their practices up to date.
Order Your Copy Today!
If you have any questions or would like to order by phone, contact Client Services at [email protected] or (888)-707-5814.